Well Service and Repairs
- If your looking to drill a new well on your property or refurbish your water pump system, turn to Rellim Well Service for your one stop shop well drilling and repair services.
- If you looking to repair your well yourself, let us help! You can purchase quality parts for your well from us.
We offer a wide range of well services
Cost effective repairs solutions for your well pumps
- Well cleaning
- Well inspections
- Well pump services
- Water testing
- Well pump repair
- Booster pumps
- Storage tanks
Get a through well inspection from our licensed staff
- Ensure that you have safe and clean drinking water with a thorough well inspection from experienced technicians!
- When choosing us, we'll make sure that your well is installed properly and functioning as it should be.
- Feel confident knowing that our professionals are qualified and licensed to carry out well inspections.
Get you unused well plugged correctly and to state requirements
- If you have an unused well on your property that needs to plugged, get in touch with the highly trained technicians at Rellim Well Service today!
- Our professionals are licensed by the state to plug unwanted wells safely and to state requirements.
- Hassle free, we will file all necessary paperwork with the state.
Professional well pump service you can count on
- Whether you want to replace your old well pump or need simple repairs for your existing well, call Rellim Well Service for reliable water pump sales and services. Our technicians will make sure that your well pump is functioning like new in no time.
- Our technicians are trained in performing the complicated job of repairing or replacing any type of well pump. From electrical wiring to plumbing, our dedicated crew will ensure that your job is done right the first time.
Various pump sizes we carry
- Above ground Jet Pump: 1hp vertical and 1.5hp vertical
- Above ground air lift: 2hp Speedaire air compressor
- Submersible: 1hp, 1.5hp, 2hp, 3hp, 5hp (larger HP available upon request)
Choose the right tank for your well
- Our friendly technicians at Rellim Well Service will work with you to make sure that you have the right type of tank for your well.
- We understand that different tanks go with different well systems, for example pressure tanks are suitable for Jet Pump wells.
- We stock a large inventory of tank sizes, Fiberglass Composite Bladder and Fiberglass Composite Storage.
Various tank sizes we carry
- Composite Storage: 40 gal, 80 gal, 120 gal
- Composite Bladder: 22 gal, 35 gal, 50 gal, 65 gal, 82 gal, 90 gal 119 gal
- Galvanized and Storage/ Holding tanks available up request
(No additional charge if you are within our service area)
All other surrounding areas
Request A Free Estimate
Trouble Shoot Request
Request for Service
New Water Well